Our long term goal is to build machines that exceed human intelligence. We are passionate about changing the world with science and software, and we are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission.
- Work on the most important problems in the field with a team who will challenge and support you.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as short and long term disability. We pay 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Healthy, organic breakfast and lunch every day, customized to your diet preferences.
- Get to work easily! Our office is 60 seconds from BART and public transportation, and adjacent to a beautiful park.
- We do something fun and active as a team every week, like soccer, volleyball, badminton, or frisbee!
- Certified personal trainer who will design an exercise program that suits your fitness level and help you meet your goals.
- Company wireless plan. Never pay a mobile phone bill again.
- Executive and life coaching for everyone. Select between different coaches, depending on what types of skills you want to develop.
- Once a year, we take the entire company (including +1s and kids) on a weeklong vacation to Hawaii. Yes, it’s as awesome as it sounds.
- We have flexible hours and a family-friendly culture. Building the first intelligent machines is our life’s work, and we emphasize sustainability over crunch. Our board member and investor Dustin Moskovitz recently wrote an article that captures how we relate to our work.