Our long term goal is to build machines that exceed human intelligence. We are passionate about changing the world with science and software, and we are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission.
- Work on the most important problems in the field with a team who will challenge and support you.
- We have flexible hours and a family-friendly culture. Building the first intelligent machines is our life’s work, and we emphasize sustainability over crunch. Our board member and investor Dustin Moskovitz recently wrote an article that captures how we relate to our work.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as short and long term disability. We pay 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Flexible paid parental leave.
- Healthy, organic breakfast and lunch every day.
- Company wireless plan. Never pay a mobile phone bill again.
- Get to work easily! Our office is 60 seconds from BART and public transportation, and adjacent to a beautiful park. If you use BART to get to work, we subsidize the cost of tickets.
- We have fun workday activities like soccer, volleyball, board games, or journal club.
- Certified personal trainer who will design an exercise program that suits your fitness level and help you meet your goals.
- Executive and one-on-one coaching for everyone. Select between different coaches, depending on what types of skills you want to develop.
- Once a year, we take the entire company (including +1s and kids) on a vacation. Yes, it’s as awesome as it sounds.
- We are standing with Fauna and other startups in offering a new policy for civic engagement.